Welcome to Bolalive's privacy notice. This privacy notice was last updated on on 6 April 20201. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
We are part of a group of companies. When we mention "Bolalive", "we", "us" or "our", we are referring to Bolalive and all relevant companies in the Bolalive group responsible for processing your data. You can find out more about the Bolalive group by contacting us using the details set out in Section 11.
Bolalive respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your information when you (a) sign-up to receive our newsletter(s) or information about our products and services; (b) sign-up for any Bolalive event or competition; or (c) visit and/or use our platforms (including but not limited to our desktop websites (including www.Bolalive.tv), desktop applications, mobile websites and native mobile applications (including the "Bolalive" application) (collectively, our “Platforms
”)). These are collectively referred to as our “Services” in this privacy notice.
This privacy notice applies to your use of our Platforms and Services (regardless of where you visit from or otherwise access our Services) and tell you about your privacy rights and how Data Protection Laws protect you.
Bolalive is the Data Controller of your Personal Data.PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Bolalive collects, uses, discloses, transfers, stores and processes your information when you use our Services, including any data you may provide through your use of our Services.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing information about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other policies and is not intended to override them.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us using the details set out in section 11.CONTACT DETAILS
Our address is Bolalive Limited, Suite 2, Floor 2, Waterport Place, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
To contact us, please email support@Bolalive.tvTHIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our Platforms may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Platforms, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit or third-party mobile application you may use.2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you use our Services, we may collect Personal Data about you.
We have set out below what data we collect and how we collect it.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Data to us. However, certain Personal Data is essential for the provision of and the quality of the products and services we offer, and you might not be able to obtain certain services if you do not provide the information required for those services.Information we do not collect:
We do not collect Sensitive Categories of Personal Data when you use our Services.
We also do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offences. So what information do we collect?
We collect, store and transfer broadly three types of information:
- Certain information when you use our Services which does not identify you as an individual but rather identifies the device you use to access our Services such as:
- Email communications: we collect and store all copies of emails you send to us and our replies to your emails.
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, browsing actions and patterns, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, information about operating system, platform and other technologies on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data, including information about how you use our Platforms, products and services.
- Device Data: we collect information from the device you use to access our Platforms. This includes IP address, language setting, device model, device operating system version, Bolalive-installed application version.
- Aggregated Data, such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose which data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
- Profile Data, such as your interests and preferences based on our profiling activity, and your responses to surveys and request for feedback. This information may include Personal Data we hold about you.
- Social Media Profile: we collect your social media profile details including your social media username, your name, profile photo and any other information you choose to make available to us when you connect with or contact us through your social media account or use our products and services through your social media account.
- Marketing Data: We collect information in relation to your response to the marketing activities carried out by us such as information about when you open our email communications. We also collect information about your marketing interests and preferences where these are made available to us as further set out below.
- Identity Data and Contact Data. We collect information which relates directly to you (such as your name and contact details, communication preferences) when you sign-up to any newsletter service, enter a promotion, competition or prize draw or otherwise ask to receive information from us relating to our offers, products and services.
- Identity Data, Contact Data and Profile Data. We will also collect certain information about you if you submit a request via our 'Careers' page or otherwise contact us in order to enquire about or apply for an advertised job.
If you use our native mobile applications, we will ask if you want to receive push notifications from us. Push notifications may include alerts, sounds, icon badges and other information in relation to the use of the mobile application itself. You can choose to allow or reject push notifications being sent to your device. If you do not allow us to send you push notifications, you will be able to use the mobile application, but you may not get the full benefit of its features. You can control your preferences to receive push notifications via your device settings.3. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- where it is necessary for our Legitimate Interests (or those of a third party) and your interests,and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- where we send you emails or use other marketing channels providing news articles, marketing promotions and other marketing content that may be of interest to you about our brands or the brands of our group companies or the brands of our carefully selected third parties where you have provided your consent to process your Personal Data.
- where you have sent your information to us for the purpose of participating in a promotion or competition or where you have otherwise provided your consent to process your Personal Data.
- where we need to provide various supporting customer services to you (such as where you contact us with a question in connection with our Platforms and/or request certain information from us).